The code name is GRK39F, and will be available for all stocks with firmware 2.3.4 Nexus GRJ22 with a phased deployment. But if you want to be the first to have the new official update we tell you now how to update it manually (after the jump):
- Download the update from Google's servers-from-GRK39F GRJ22 (here another mirror if it were to be removed) and rename update.zip (check that name and not actually update.zip update.zip.zip if you use Windows you may have the file extensions hidden).
- Move now update.zip files in the root folder of the SD card with the method you prefer (usb cable, memory readers, etc. ..)
- Turn off your phone and turn it back on by pressing Power + Volume Down
- If you see bootloader, select it and then select Recovery
- The phone will restart in recovery, but first it will show an exclamation point inside a triangle. Power and Volume Up Prizes hours a couple of times until the screen comes on with the various voices of Recovery
- Then select Apply update.zip sdcard, and waits for the phone do its job
- Restart, and here's Android 2.3.6!
The guide as you see it is very simple and it takes up to 10 minutes taking into account the file download. Let us know how you find the meantime we have just installed!